A bachelorette party is held in honor of the bride-to-be. It's a time for her to de-stress and enjoy before she enters the world of married couples. If you're planning to hire a party bus for the bachelorette party, here are a few tips to ensure that the bride and guests have the best time ever.
Before we get into the tips, let's first discuss why a party bus is your best choice for transportation.
Hiring a party bus for your bachelorette party allows everyone to stay together. This makes sure that the group is on schedule and nobody gets left behind. Plus, it's always extra fun to travel as one.
Another reason is that a party bus service comes with a chauffeur, so you don't have to worry about who's driving. At L3 Limo, our chauffeurs are professionals who will ensure that you have a safe trip.
1. Prepare Your Budget - The maid of honor and bridesmaids usually throw a bachelorette party as a gift to the bride. Before planning the rest of the event, talk with the other bridal party members to see how much they're willing to contribute. Most people stick to a budget and can't go overboard with the expenses, and that's fine. But no matter the size or flexibility of your budget, having a plan always helps.
2. Make a Guest List - The guest list for this party usually consists of the bride, maid of honor, and bridesmaids. But always ask the bride if there's anybody else she'd want to invite outside of the bridal party. This might include her mother, siblings, or any other close friend. It's also a good idea to have the guests RSVP to the invitation. This way, you'll have a better idea of the actual number of attendees.
3. Create an Itinerary - Planning for a bachelorette party can take time and effort. Once you have the list of people coming to the event, you can create a Facebook group chat room to discuss dates and destinations. Decide whether the party is for just one day or a weekend. If you have more budget to work with, you can opt to travel to another place. If the budget is a bit tight, you can go on a girl's night out in the city. You can even choose to hold the event on the party bus! However, this all depends on what the bride wants since it's her day, after all.
4. Book a Party Bus - Once you have the number of people, dates, and itinerary, then it's time to book your party bus. At L3 Limo, we make this part of the planning easier by giving you a dedicated point of contact. You can contact us online to get a free quote and then come visit to check out our fleet. Our vehicles have different sizes, so no matter how many guests you have, we have a party bus that will suit you. Not only that, but we also make it a point to clean and disinfect our party buses before and after a trip.
5. Plan Your Activities - One of the great things about having a party bus is that you can go to multiple locations and not worry about getting lost—or being late! You can visit different wineries, go club or beach hopping, have dinner at a nice restaurant, or spend some time at a spa and then shop for clothes. And since you'll have a professional chauffeur with you, you can maximize your day doing what you want.
6. Create a Playlist - What's a party without good music? If you hire a reputable party bus service, you can be sure that the sound system will be great. At L3 Limo, all our vehicles come with booming sound systems and iPod and Bluetooth connections. They also have laser lights to give you that feeling of partying in the club. So make sure to create a playlist of your group's favorite songs, especially ones you can dance to, ahead of time.
7. Have Fun - To make things more fun, you can add a theme to the party, decorate the party bus, or coordinate clothes with everyone. For example, you can have the bride wear white, and the rest of the group wears little black dresses. And after all the planning, reward yourself by actually enjoying the bachelorette party.
to Make your next event fun and special
Start by booking the tampa party bus of your choice now
No matter the event - Homecoming, Birthdays, Weddings, Quinceañeras, Sporting, Bachelor / Bachelorette -
Your party is sure to be an evening they will NEVER forget!